My personal mission in life is to inspire curiosity. I do this through the content I create and the attitude I carry. I am a forward-thinking, visionary who wants to learn and grow into better things along with the clients and peers I work beside.
As an Instructional Designer for a company that services top grocers throughout North America, I pride myself on the content I create. I am motivated and always open to experiencing new opportunities. My current role requires me to push the learning boundaries and create content that is engaging, approachable, and ever-changing in an industry that is continually doing the same. I believe in the statement, “You need to love what you do,” and I must say that it is a pleasure to serve the public, my coworkers, and my clients daily.
Adobe Creative Suite
Previous Work Experience
- Demonstrate effective project management, including meeting deadlines, maintaining schedules, and identifying and communicating risks early.
- Create thought leadership by being aware of leading-edge learning solutions and market trends.
- Design and develop blended learning programs, including instructor-led, technical systems, and computer-based training delivery methods.
- Use of ADDIE model and innovative learning methodologies in curriculum design and development.
- Collaborate with individuals and subject matter experts across the organization to evaluate and enhance current training materials and delivery methods.
- Build and maintain cooperative working relationships inside and outside of the department and the organization.
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances retention and knowledge transfer.
- Work with subject matter experts to identify target audience’s training needs.
- State instructional end goals and create content that matches them.
- High proficiency in the Learning Management System (LMS) catalog, including loading courses, assigning courses, and pulling necessary data for course owners.
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practice, and methods.
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process.
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role-plays).
- Maintain project documentation and course folders.
- Perform needs analysis and develop training programs that fill the gaps.
- Research, design, develop, and evaluate instructional materials.
- Assess the impact of training programs and adjust to improve effectiveness.
- Manage multiple training projects and sessions concurrently.
- Prepare training room, monitor supplies, order print materials, and assist with other logistics for classroom sessions.
- Work alongside the Operations Coordinator to implement processes inside the stores which promote a better flow of communication.
- Independently audit stores to better gauge the status of programs implemented.
- Responsible for performing random Loss Prevention investigations and assisting both Human Resources, District Managers, or Store Managers in requested investigations.
- Responsible for assisting with cost-saving initiatives and implementation.
- Assist in the booking of travel for Store Managers, store staff, and new store teams.